Wednesday 20 March 2013

Sweet and Spicy Popcorn Recipe

Hey y'all
Whenever I would make the long trip home from boarding school, the first thing I would do upon my arival (after saying hi to the fam of course) was to go over to the kitchen. For some reason. I always expected the fridge and pantry to be full of my favorite snacks and treats... unfortunately I don't think that that ever happened, especially now that my mom is on her organic health kick. But regardless, the habit has stayed with me. So last week when I came home for the weekend, I was shocked to find a whole box of popcorn sitting on the counter!
Organic of course... but it tastes just like the stuff you get at the movies!
So this inspired me to share my very own Sweet and Spicy Popcorn Recipe that you can make with (hopefully) common household ingredients
We used to always buy these popcorn seasonings from the store, but I can't even pronounce any of the ingredients so I thought I would invent my own

Toss all of your ingredients into the popped bag of popcorn and sample the popcorn as you go
You can add more spices as you go but be careful with the cayenne! Spicy spicy...
Shake shake shake!!
Pour
And serve!
On a different note... let us bow our heads in a moment of silence for this bowl of popcorn, which was quickly devoured shortly after this photograph was taken... RIP ... ha ha

Alrighty, happy snacking!

We're half way through the week!!
TGIW
♥ Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment