Monday 11 March 2013

Busy Busy Busy!

Helloooo there lovely people!
I'm just popping in quickly to say hi and let you know what's going on this week
I've been busy busy busy with school this weekend and will be for the next few days... gotta finish a novel today, do an essay for tomorrow, two tests on Tuesday, and a project due Wed... so I'm starting to feel the pressure:
image
Me
I'll try to make a few posts this week, but no promises!
Not to worry though, I'll still be posting lots of fun stuff over the next few weeks... so here is a bit of a taste:


DIY No-sew Laptop Envelope Case... ooooh pretty pretty!


DIY West Coast Jewelry holder... the picture above is unfinished but I'm pretty proud of this one!

aaaaand of course as always tomorrow will be Tuesday's Tunes and then Featured Nail Polish of the Week ... alright, gotta run!
(25 more days till I'm FREEEEE)

♥ Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment