Sunday 11 November 2012

DIY Washi Tape


 There is this little boutique by my house that sells Washi Tape, and it takes all my self control not to buy it... It's way too expensive!

So here is a little recipe for Washi Tape that I wanted to show you guys here, because I'm too cheap to buy the real thing


What you need:

♥ Double Sided Tape

♥ Tissue paper

Or

♥ Napkins

It's really very easy, so I didn't take any photos of the process, but all you need to do is take a piece of tissue paper or napkin, and stick it onto the tape. Easy enough right?



If you want: You can draw onto your tissue paper... Just make sure that you don't spend too much time with the marker in one spot or it will bleed!


Tips and other stuff:

If you are using a napkin, make sure that you only use one layer of the napkin

Also...

This tape isn't exactly durable, just FYI :)



If you are in Canada, enjoy the long weekend!
To everyone else... fun taping!

Olivia



.

No comments:

Post a Comment