The Medicine Bag is traditionally used by the First Nation's people to keep their sacred medicines close to the heart. The four most common medicines are sage, sweetgrass, tobacco, and cedar.
Needle - There are special leather needles that have a razor tip but if you cant find one, than just struggle with a regular one.
3. Mark the holes with eyeliner on the good side of the fabric.
5. Tie off stitch securely and dab with clear nailpolish on knot.
7. At the arrows, fold the sides of the bag in, and lay flat.
9. Pull leather neck cord through holes (all 4 layers of leather.)
10. Double back 5 cm, so that bag can open and close. (see photo)
11. Secure the end to the rest of the cord by wrapping string around it.
Tie the two ends using the macrame knot . (see pic)
keep the bag closed with a knot.